Enter the main event on englandsquash.com (ENTRIES NOW CLOSED)
Enter the masters events on englandsquashmasters.com (ENTRIES NOW CLOSED)
Men’s & Women’s Events : Nottingham Squash Rackets Club and University of Nottingham
Masters Events : Nottingham Squash Rackets Club
- Tickets for the main draw qualifiers on Tuesday 12th and Wednesday 13th February, and some of Round 1 at Nottingham Squash Rackets Club can be purchased in advance or on the door – details.
- Tickets for Round One, Quarter-finals, Semi-finals and Finals at the University of Nottingham can be purchased online at iSPORTstore , call the ticket hotline on 0844 8797 949 , or email email@example.com
|Tue 12th||Qualifying, NSRC||12.00 – 21.00||doors open daily one hour before start of play|
|Wed 13th||Qualifying, NSRC||12.00 – 21.00|
|Thu 14th||Round One, UoN & NSRC||12.00 – 21.00|
|Fri 15th||Quarters I
|12.00 – 15.00
17.00 – 20.00
|Sat 16th||Semis I
|13.00 – 15.00
16.00 – 18.00
|Doors open 3.30 for Session II|
|Sun 17th||Finals||15.00 & 16.00|
Paul Walters, Tournament Director: firstname.lastname@example.org
Media enquiries including accreditation:
Donna Helmer, Content & Communications Manager: email@example.com
The National Squash Championships is one of the most prestigious events on the British calendar and is one not to be missed as top professionals past and present from all around the British Isles battle for the coveted titles.
Held annually in February, the Championships have been running since the 1970s and attract more than 400 players across 19 categories, from the men’s and women’s main draws right up to the Over 80s. The tournament also hosts the National Deaf Squash Championships.
The Nationals in numbers
- There are 21 different draws – the main men’s and women’s draw and 19 Master categories.
- Nick Matthew holds the record for the most men’s National titles won – 10 in total.
- Cassie Jackman holds the record for the most women’s National titles won – 6 in total.
- Pat Kirton has won 17 National Masters titles.
- The 2017 tournament saw 13-year-old Sam Todd from Pontefract become the youngest ever player to feature at a Nationals, and at 81 Lance Kinder became the oldest.
- Since its inception in 1974, Yorkshire have produced the most Nationals champions with seven different winners across the men’s and women’s main draws.
- Current Over 45 champion Nick Taylor has won 8 Nationals Masters titles.
- The tournament has been held at Manchester’s National Squash Centre at Sportcity since 2003.